Heathers is a care home offering personalised, flexible rehabilitation programmes for 20 men who have acquired brain injury or who have neuropsychiatric conditions designed to reduce risk, maximise independence and improve quality of life. This project included full internal and exterior refurbishmenthis and an extension.
Work undertaken in this construction project:
- Major internal refurbishment.
- Single storey extension.
- Elevational treatment.
- Demolition of walls to enable reforming of 20 bedrooms with wet rooms.
- Refurbishment of all ancillary services: medical treatment rooms, commercial kitchen, therapy rooms, dining rooms, offices, conference rooms, doctors rooms and nurses stations.
- Removal and replacement of all external doors and windows.
- Formation of gardens and full landscaping.
- Improvements to all out buildings.
- Installation of security fencing.
- Internal and external decorations.
- Removal and relaying of all carpet and vinyl floor coverings
The extensive renovation of this care facility was fully project managed from initial consultation through to completion by the team at Eclipse and all work was undertaken by our specialist divisions.