Brunel House compromises a 26 bedroom locked rehabilitation hospital for males with personality disorders with an additional 3 self contained flats designed to support patients preparing to discharge into the community. It was newly opened in 2016 to provide assessment, treatment and rehabilitation for men with acquired brain injury, autism and complex mental health needs.
Work undertaken in this construction project:
- Creation and provision of full as built drawings for electrical installation and fire alarm zones.
- Full lighting and power installation throughout the building.
- Complete mains upgrade.
- Installation of an addressable fire alarm system.
- Installation of a Nurse Call system.
- Installation of a Paxton door access system.
- Data Installation.
- Installation of a full CCTV system.
- Installation of eEmergency Lighting system.
- Electrical Certification for hard wire, and emergency lighting.
- Commission of the fire alarm system.
The complete renovation of this care home was designed, project managed and completed by our specialist electrical team.