Blowell House is a 5 bedroom residential facility with stables, for children with complex care needs. This project included full internal refurbishment.
Work undertaken in this construction project:
- Installation of anti-ligature fittings including taps and door fixtures.
- Installation of fire doors.
- Installation and certification of new boiler.
Building new wet rooms.
Full landscaping and car park improvement.
- Fitting of new kitchens.
- Building new external security fencing.
- Supply and installation of all white goods.
Internal and external decorations.
Anti shatter film placed on all windows.
Removal and relaying of all carpet and floor coverings.
Eclipse project managed this full project and provided all construction, electrical, mechanical and plumbing services.